Pornography, What is it?

From: [email protected]
  To: cpunks the world over

Hi all,

I am very interested in the data haven issue now that I have my site up. The
aspect of pornography is a problem that has to be faced. To this end, I would
like to ask that we look at how pornography is defined.

From my own view, I fail to see any way to truly define pornography as
anything other than the ravings of a neurotic (both on a personal and
a societal level). Every example of pornography I have seen has been put
in that category because it contravenes some personal or group taboo.

Take care.