Re: Data Havens..A consumer perspective

   From: Nesta Stubbs <[email protected]>

   are you saying that there is an agreement between the data haven operator
   and the user?

There's always an agreement, implicit or explicit.

   Right now were are getting into so many fraggin different definitions of
   data haven, that this conversation is loopng over itself infinetly.

Well, the 'data haven' that started the topic of discussion was a
misnomer; it's really an off-site storage facility.  I don't know
about the rest of the list, but I'm more concerned with discussing
working code.

Eric