remailer security

> If you chain it through 3 or 4 remailers with PGP, then pretty much all 3
> or 4 of them have got to decide to sell you out. I trust Julf a lot, but
> I'm not sure I trust him four times as much as every other remailer
> operator. Or something like that.

I am familiar with this argument and agree. In the discussed case
the alleged abuser had only used one remailer (on a site that keeps
logs world readable at that!). Laziness, I guess. There are ways of
multiple chaining for the lazy, though: C2 lets you pick the chained
sites by clicking on a web-page (but does it encrypt??).

Mats