Re: remailer security

Sorry I'm a tad late. This time I got axed for just two groups.
C2.orgs WWW page doesn't, but only sameer knows for sure.
And you might have fun looking at the "I thought you should see it
first", in news.admin.policy  Feel free to post it anywhere you
like as anonymously as you like. There are lots CP ref's in it, and
and if I don't do the reposting, I can't get in trouble.

Now I've got to catch up reading & fixing WWW pages, and I'll link every
WWW ref I see on this list in a dy or two. Thanks, Carol Anne

Registered<BETSI>BEllcore Trusted Software Integrity system programmer
Carol Anne Braddock   "Give me your Tired, your Poor, your old PC's..."
The TS NET                                  REVOKED PGP KEY NO.0C91594D
[email protected]      http://www.c2.org/~carolann       [email protected]
COMING SOON TO AN INTERNET NEWSGROUP NEAR YOU...............CENSORED.COM