Re: Abuse and Remailer Ethics

     The POINT is that if you chain and use pgp the remailer operator
CAN'T sell you out.  Whether or not the reop discusses or promises never
to sell you out is meaningless when the cards are down.  Trusting someone
because they SAY they are trustable is a fools game. So up front, I say
"Who me, trustable?  Hah!", and then let people use the technology to make
sure their stuff is safe.  PGP can't be broken, and chaining can't be
traced without LOTS of difficulty, and frankly reops have little interest
really in reading people's private mail, especially when it is pgp'd, let
alone tracing them for postings that they don't even know what's being
said in them!  Right?

     Homer