Re: The Remailer Crisis

   From: [email protected] (Rhys Kyraden)

   I thought that it was in Perl. I have tried pulling Unix Perl scripts and
   running them under MacPerl, but it doesn't quite do it. In fact, it usually
   doesn't do anything but spew errors back at you.

Perl has a lot of Unix-ism in it.  The original remailer, which was
really simple and stupid, only used stdin and stdout and pipes, ...
Oops!  Pipes may or not be supported [well] on the Mac platform.

I suspect a port won't be particularly straightforward.

Eric