New anonymous remailer.

Ok, I'm happy to announce a new anonymous remailer, the Tower Anonymous
Remailer, at [email protected]

Standard cpunks remailer, installed from the remailer installation
script 1.01 from ftp.csua.berkeley.edu, supporting pgp.

Here's the server's public key, which I have submitted to
io.com:

Response times should be good.  (Note that my network's connection
to the backbone is being changed in the next few days, and this may
affect things in the meantime.)

Anyplace else I should submit the key for maximal exposure?

How might I go about being added to the "ping list" ?

--
Craig Johnston
[email protected]