Here's what will happen to U.S. based remailers

I just got a call.  Supposedly Clinton just pulled an executive order
out of his navel last night, confiscating the assets of 12 "terrorist
groups" and 18 disfavored people.  CNN is reporting a few of the names,
but not all.  The ones they mention are associated with groups like
"Islamic Jihad".  These groups are hard to defend, but if he can do it
to them today, he can do it to you tomorrow.

My old German acquaintance says that Hitler used to do this, issuing
midnight decrees to seize property, make new prohibitions, etc.

I assume that the Republican congress approves of what Bill is doing,
or they would be impeaching him.  After November 8, I thought we had
a couple of years of breathing room.  Now, I'm not so sure.