Vernor Vinge info...

This may or may not have been already mentioned, but I've noticed that
Vernor Vinge will be the Guest of Honor at this year's Minicon Science
Fiction convention in Minneapolis, MN over easter weekend.  I'm planning
on going, and was just wondering if anyone here had anything in particular
they'd like me to ask him, should I get the chance to talk to him
(considering that I know quite well the chairman of last year's Minicon,
this is distinctly possible).  If anyone would like to attend, memberships
are $25 until February 14, then $55 after that and at the door.  Contact
me for further info if you're interested.

--
    Joel Mueller - "Here lies one whose name is writ in water."    -Keats
   		   Check my .plan for my PGP Public Key.