Re: MIME based remailing commands

Excerpts from mail: 10-Feb-95 Re: MIME based remailing co.. Rick
[email protected] (1667)

> If you start your header name with X-, then you are conforming that
> gross, ugly atrocity that is MIME.  And yet, by using headers rather
> than TGUATIM, you help to preserve sanity and avoid that vast majority
> of MIME slime.

Well, I have no idea why you think that MIME is an "atrocity" or
"slime", but it is perfectly clear that you have no idea what it
actually *is*, since "X-" headers have nothing whatsoever to do with
MIME.  The "X-" headers are defined by RFC 822, which has been the
standard for Internet mail formats since 1982.

Perhaps you should learn what MIME is before you embarass yourself
further.  -- Nathaniel