automatic reply to test posting (lwall)

STOP!  Before you panic, read this message through to the end.

This message has been sent to you because you have posted an article to
one of the Usenet test groups (eg alt.test), and it arrived here at
Visionware (visionware.co.uk) on Sat 11 Feb, 11:44 GMT.

If you have not posted an article to one of these groups, then it is
possible that someone else did so while pretending to be you.  If you
are sure that this is the case then ask your Local Help Desk to help
you track down the perpertrator.  It is not possible to track down
forgeries from this site.

Many people like to see copies of the articles that they post, so that
they can see how far (and how quickly) their message has been
transmitted.  Accordingly, you will get at most one email message from
Visionware for each article you post to a *.test newsgroup.  You have
*not* been added to a subscription list.

It is not possible to stop the replies to other messages you may have
already posted, but in FUTURE POSTINGS you can prevent this
autoresponder from replying to you by including a phrase like "don't
reply" or "ignore this message".

This site, visionware.co.uk, is located at Visionware Ltd., which is in
lovely Leeds, West Yorkshire, England (53 48 34 N / 01 34 51 W).

In case you want to know, we're running INN 1.4sec.

We deliberately receive the 'ba' (Bay Area) distribution; this is for
our staff working from Menlo Park CA.

Feel free to send your comments, suggestions, and questions regarding
this auto-reply daemon to the administrator,
[email protected] (telephone +44 113 251-2000 and ask for the
System Administrator).  You should get a response to email within a day
or so; if not, then your message has probably not arrived.

Your article, as received here, follows: