Clinton's No Warrant decree, and insulting dogs

Responding to msg by [email protected] () on Mon, 13 Feb
1:26 AM

>Why is Clinton kowtowing to the Notional Security
>Agency and the Federal  Bureau of Instigation all of a
>sudden? Is this a 'law-and-order' shift to  the right
>of a New New Democrat?

The NY Times report today on the near miss of "terrorist
mastermind" Yousef in Manila after a kitchen blaze of
cooking-up explosives, says that he was seen walking rapidly
away talking on a cellular phone.

Allegedly left behind on a laptop was a disk "filled with
details of his plots to kill Pope John Paul II, and to blow up
American jets flying in the Far East."

Twenty (20) FBI agents were sent to pick him up in Islamabad,
Pakistan for safe home in the New York.

A concerned citizen may ask:

What was picked up from the phone, or will be affidavited to
have been picked up.

What was on the disk, or will be solemnly sworn to have been
found on the disk.

And, finally, what armament and intergalatic technology
accompanied the SWAT team -- over and back, to provide full
cloak and security on land, sea and air?  And, with that show
as spoof, how was he really imported?  How many other fake
transports were set in motion?

When will we learn more of the lurid Clancy-juicy details of
this black-op budget-busting crowd-pleaser?

Is this a laptop dog and pony?  No offense to Fifi and Holy
Bull and Apple.