Re: Anti-Electronic Racketeering Act of 1995 (fwd)

>ranked as a mobster subject to RICO.  My guess is that the intent is that
>from one placement on an FTP server or one posting to a newsgroup, the
>perpetrator of that heinous act will have passed his RICO qualification and
>therefore be subject to having all he owns taken from him.

RICO question:  i thought that the idea of RICO is to confiscate assets of
racketeers that are derived from criminal activities.  PGP and remailer
software is distributed free.  so would RICO seizures even apply (yes I
know this doesnt' always stop the FBI)?

--
Thank you VERY much!  You'll be getting a Handsome Simulfax Copy of your
OWN words in the mail soon (and My Reply).