Re: Free The World Web Server project.. :)

>  Expecially if the form letter generated would be randomly selected
>from parallel word streams.  For example:
>
>       Dear Senator <#SENATOR>:
>
>       I am <concerned|alarmed|frightened> by the <attacks on privacy
>     rights in|glaring First Amendment violations in|fascist mentality
>     of|ominous provisions of|potential for civil rights infringement
>     by> SB <#BILLNO> <introduced recently| proposed|offered> by Senator
>     <#ORIGINATOR>.....
>
>  You get the idea.
>
>  Anyone who has read MAD Magazine could put such together. As an added
>bonus, use variable margin settings, and none of the letters would be
>exactly the same. Appropriate Imail => FAX software on a puter in DC
>(local call that way) with the phone number of the sender filled in on
>the top line for ID (izzat legal?) so it doesn't look like a form letter
>at all.
>
>  The web page would generate a random letter, allow the user to edit
>it, further (possibly offering the alternate phrases) before he clicks
>on the [Send] button.

If someone in the DC area wants to set up such a system, I'll gladly donate
an Intel SatisFAXion 200 fax/modem, complete with manuals, etc.

This would be a Good Thing, IMHO.

Dave Merriman
This is a test (3 UUE lines) of the unconstitutional ITAR - 1/713th
of the PGP executable. See below for getting YOUR chunk!
M=$<(&L`#*IPP",(G6(,,S,`P](<2RWU96XCW86/JBYV8A\D8@X'HB_9H#&\X
MX'PCUB.,13B"X8`R?^J-:UB.M_`U\>[#)BS&5$0C,Y#^1CS>1`\T1QTXX6!3
M8H,),S$8G>&.WP(8IRA`-M['+`Q%&_C"">5-F%LX@<_Q$;*P'',Q$Z/AA[8M
for next chunk to export --> http://dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/export/