Re: Free The World Web Server project.. :)

>  Expecially if the form letter generated would be randomly selected
>from parallel word streams.  For example:
[...]
>  You get the idea.

Rather than spend five minutes writing something on your own you'd end
up something that looks totally fake.  I believe that what is going on
would be discerned by a staffer in moments. Crap like this is called
"astroturf" by staffers, to distinguish it from "grass roots" efforts.

Perry