Re: NRC panel wants questions for Law Enforcement on crypto policy

I collated all the questions into a large ungainly message and sent it
to Herb Lin.  He has been after me to go back over it and make a more
useful set of questions, which I haven't done yet.  He says they are
meeting with the FBI in September and want to get questions to them in
August (incorporating our ideas).  I've promised him I will get him the
formatted list of questions by the end of next week.

	John