Re: RC4

Russell Ross writes:
> In any case,
> RSADSI is likely to sue anyone who attempts to use the RC4 code openly, and
> even if they lose there are considerable legal fees involved for whoever
> tries it.

I'll just have to put it into my IPSP implementation, then. I am more
than willing to pay a few tens of thousands to lawyers for this
particular purpose. I will produce a text description of the algorithm
and have an intern re-implement it from scratch just to make sure --
I'll probably prepare some notarized documents attesting to the
development methodology, too.  It will be fun to see if Jim Bidzos
actually tries to pull something under those circumstances.

Perry