RE: Cyphernomicon, and a section on Escrow and Reputations

> I know of a couple of alternative places.

I too got tired of Netcom's anon ftp server.
An unaltered, ASCII copy of Tim's CP-FAQ is available as
http://www.isse.gmu.edu/~pfarrell/crypto/CP-FAQ
This is a low usage site, so response should be fine.

BTW, there is a page for the DC-area Cypherpunks as
http://www.isse.gmu.edu/~pfarrell/dccp/index.html

And a guide to every US GovernmentWWW page that I could find
(including locations of spook facilities) starting at
http://www.isse.gmu.edu/~pfarrell/government/usgov.html

Other crypto related resources are available starting at
http://www.isse.gmu.edu/~pfarrell/crypto.html

Pat

Pat Farrell    Grad Student      http://www.isse.gmu.edu/students/pfarrell
Info. Systems & Software Engineering, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
PGP key available on homepage               #include <standard.disclaimer>