Re: O.J. ObCrypto: Fuhrman's Folly Fans Fakery Fears...

RA> separate step/pass) Encrypt the Signed Message (IOW is E+S just a short cut
RA> for the two processes done in sequence using the same key for both

  The only way that -es uses the same key for both the encryption and
signature is if I have EncryptToSelf turned on, or I explicity specify
my signature key as one of the recipients. My privkey is used for the
signature, but =your= pubkey is used for the encryption.

 * A dork with a modem can become a dork with a modem and an Internet address.
---
 * [email protected] *