RE: Mixmaster status

>Let me be crystal clear.
>1) I will not support any version of Mixmaster that is weakened.
>2) All future clients will be able to generate the current message format.
>3) All future servers will be able to read the current message format.
>4) There will always be a free version of the client with source code.

But will the commercial version of the server come with source code?

>While I have not discussed it, I can not imagine that there would not also
>be a free version of the server code (with source). Without remailers what
>is the point of the client software?

Will Mixmaster become the Netscape(tm) of remailers?  And when is the IPO? ];>

|             Visualize whirled keys              | [email protected]   |
|"It's only half a keyserver. I had to split the  | Disclaimer:          |
|other half with the government man." - Black Art | Ignore the man       |
|   -- PGP 2.6.2 key available on request --      |  behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano          |       <fnord>        |