RE: Mixmaster status

At 5:58 AM 9/15/95, Russell Nelson wrote:
<SNIP>
>   While I have not discussed it, I can not imagine that there would not also
>   be a free version of the server code (with source). Without remailers what
>   is the point of the client software?
>
>I'm confused here.  Isn't every copy of mixmaster potentially a client
>and/or server?  That seems to me to be one of the beautiful aspects of
>mixmaster -- run a remailer and you greatly increase your own privacy.

I would like to see that continue, although I think that the Windows and Mac
versions are likely to be client only. Since I am putting my reputation
behind those statements, I don't want to box myself in.

        -Lance

Lance Cottrell   [email protected]
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche