Re: [ASSENT NOISE] Re: C-punks, marketing for the masses

>The Cypherpunks group is not like that. Lacking any formalized leadership,
>and--most importantly--lacking offices in D.C., we can't be asked to
>perform like the usual trained seals who produce the soundbites that fit
>into the stories too many reporters want. Again, a weakness and a strength.

Hey! Bark Bark Bark Bark

Dave (partially trained seal protesting that description)

PS Sorry all for my last message that should have only gone to Bruce. I'm
claiming jetlag.

David Banisar ([email protected])       * 202-544-9240 (tel)
Electronic Privacy Information Center  * 202-547-5482 (fax)
666 Pennsylvania Ave, SE, Suite 301    * ftp/gopher/wais cpsr.org
Washington, DC 20003                  * HTTP://epic.digicash.com/epic