Re: "Hackers"-- brief review and anecdote...

On Sun, 17 Sep 1995 [email protected] wrote:

> I like having privacy, part of the cost of that privacy is respecting the
> privacy of others.

And that's where we, the cypherpunks come in, by advocating strong
cryptographic protocols and tools, we can keep every machine safe from
intrusion; it's not just Uncle Sam's evil minions that should have total
privacy; normal citizens need privacy too - the spooks shouldn't be the
only ones with it.  :-)

This message has been brought to you by the Cypherpunks.  Use only
Cypherpunks brand software ;-D

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian | Amerika: The land of the Freeh. |   _ |>
  \|/  |[email protected]| Where day by day, yet another   |   \ |
<--+-->|                 | Constitutional right vanishes.  |    \|
  /|\  |    Just Say     |                                 |    <|\
 + v + | "No" to the NSA!| Jail the censor, not the author!|    <| n