Good random seeds

	Since we can all see how badly time works, I'd like to point out
that Will Price, author of the excellent Cryptdisk utility for the Mac,
uses mouse movements to seed his PRNG.

	His code is available for a small fee, and I'd strongly suggest
that people who need good, easy PRNs take a look at it, and also take a
long look at RFC1750, randomness reccomendations for security (or
something like that.)

Adam

					               -Hume

					               -Hume