Re: [NOISE] Unabomber - crypto-anarchist?!?

On Tue, 19 Sep 1995, Timothy C. May wrote:

> Still, his writing style and some of his points seem close enough to some
> of my own points, not to mention his Northern California nexus and
> estimated age, that I'm expecting more inquiries (I deflected one already).
>
> After the call from the Sheriff's office about my alleged activities, I
> wonder....

Tim May, the UNABOMBER ... too funny for words, hehehe ;)
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
					214/993-3935 voicemail/pager

Q.	What's the trouble with writing an MS-DOS program to emulate Clinton?
A.	Figuring out what to do with the other 639K of memory.