Re: "random" number seeds vs. Netscape

>     weeks ago. The time spent on patching the current release will not
>     all go to waste, but it has cut down on my limited opportunities to
>     sleep.
>
> For those that curious: being responsible for helping to fix a bug that
> is getting front page coverage in major newspapers is not nearly as
> much fun as it sounds.

	This looks really good. I only wish your PR people wouldn't
spout the garbage that they do.

	In terms of your amounts of sleep-- If netscape had waited a
month before releasing the patch it would not have been doing any
worse than most OS vendors. Netscape is to be congratulated on the
quick response.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734