RNG Resource FAQ (was Re: "random" number seeds vs. Netscape)

Perry Metzger writes:
# You might want to read RFC 1750,

Phil Karlton writes:
> Did that. It talks about a lot of the pitfalls. Unfortunately it does not
> address (nor can it realistically be expected to address) details of what
> to look for on a particular version of an OS running on some particular
> platform.

Can someone point me to a compilation of such information ?  If not, I'm
definitely interested in starting a Web page to chronicle recommendations
about good, bad, and questionable random and pseudo-random sources for
specific architectures and operating systems. (It could also include
information on special-purpose plug-in hardware RNGs.)

-Futplex <[email protected]>