Re: getting netscape to support the remailers

	That was what I was thinking as well. I am confused by
Netscape's java support though.. I haven't seen very many details. Is
netscape going to only support applets or can you add stuff to the
runtime as well? In order to use jcrypt one needs access to add stuff
to the runtime I beleive.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734