Re: [NOISE] Re: Easter Eggs

Actually there is a limit of 20 cokies per web server.
I will have to check to see if there is a limit on the size of
the cookie. And no you dont need a Netscape server. Its just another
HTTP header. What about this: downloading a encoded picture
contating graphic description of sex with minors. Would the FBI go around
checking peoples cookie files and busting them?

Aleph One / [email protected]
http://underground.org/
KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01