Re: CJR returned to sender

(http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/keyserver.html), or you can go to MIT
>Press's site (http://www-mitpress.mit.edu/) and look under
>Books/Computer Science.  Orders accepted over the net using either HTML
>forms (SSL) or e-mail (PGP).
>
>MIT Press is also selling "MIT PGP" T-Shirts, but I don't have pricing
>or size information on them yet.  They have the logo from the book cover
>on the front & back.  Front says "Mind your own business," back has a
>copy of MIT Press's PGP public key (in ASCII-armored form).
>
>					--bal

Its worth 60 buckx because the book has the old version without the
weakness in it. they are probably assuming that people will look at the
book instead of the ftp source code and then get lazy and complie the
code off the ftp instead of typing or scanning the book.