New version of my privacy enhanced www proxy is out

I've thrown into the tclbin-0.6b1.tgz (ftp hplyot.obspm.fr/tcl)
MD5 checksums/digest support, improved server home page
at http://hplyot.obspm.fr:6661/  that shows your headers,
ongoing support for POST method, online admin config, passwd...

The proxy now issue  "Content-Checksums: md5=xxxxxx"
headers for its stuff, I 'invented' that  syntax, any www guru to tell
me if it already exists under another form ? (i checked the
http docs at w3.org, found nothing)

I'm still waiting for comments and people to use it and start a
network

dl
--
Laurent Demailly * http://hplyot.obspm.fr/~dl/ * Linux|PGP|Gnu|Tcl|...  Freedom
Prime#1: cent cinq mille cent cinq milliards cent cinq mille cent soixante sept

NORAD colonel Mossad cryptographic Chirac Pasqua mururoa