Noise: anyone experience with brain waves input devices (IBVA,...)

I'd like to know if anyone have first hand experience with brain wave
and other (hyped) input devices like IBVA or others and/or pointers to
informations ?

sorry for the little relevance to crypto, but I expect the share
of geeks and nerds on the list to increase my chance to get an answer :-)
{
 the military folks are welcome to answer too... i will receive
 anonymously posted classified documents on the subject with pleasure :-)
 and reference to published work too [plane's brain interfaces,...]
}

dl
--
Laurent Demailly * http://hplyot.obspm.fr/~dl/ * Linux|PGP|Gnu|Tcl|...  Freedom
Prime#1: cent cinq mille cent cinq milliards cent cinq mille cent soixante sept

Clinton [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] NSA Kaser Sose
Treasury FBI Marxist