Cypherpunks in the Boston Globe

"Cypherpunks: In pursuit of privacy they break codes, fault government
plans" by Jon Auerbach is on the front page of the business secion of
today's Boston Globe.  It leads with a paragraph on Carl Ellison,
along with a picture captioned with his quote "We have privacy in the
real world."  Aside from a few minor inaccuracies and simplifications,
it seems like a very balanced, cypher-favorable article.

-nhy
Nina H. Yuan    [email protected]   [email protected]  [email protected]
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance."  - Will Durant