Re: Java

| 	I'd like to make this prediction:  someone at some point in time
| will find another serious security hole in SendMail.
|
| 	What you need to ask yourself is "Do the benefits of Java
| outweigh the security risks?"

	A substantial risk that Java carries is that its 'secure'
label will get in through doors which should have remained closed to
it.  I would be worried about Java capable browsers in the Federal
Reserve, because people will say 'its nifty, its labeled secure, lets
use it.'

	I think there are some interesting liability models waiting to
be explored here.

Adam

					               -Hume