Re: 90%

> From: [email protected]
>
> Can I ask a question....are you guys into cryptology for the interesting
> facts and knowledge or fer cracking unix codes and raising havoc?

For the cyphergroupies of course...they rule!  Some day I'm going to write
a book about the better known, shall I say "famous" ones, and then I'll
be a bazillionaire...oh yeah, that's the other reason I'm on cypherpunks,
to get rich!  (Did I mention fame?)  And they serve a great breakfast too!
You can get anything you want at the cypherpunks restaraunt, ta da da da da
da da, you can...help me help me Mr. Blobby, I think my neural nets are
insufficiently trained! Bzzzt!

Patrick
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Verity's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Verity Inc.                 \\    Have       |
 |  [email protected]        1550 Plymouth Street         \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (415)960-7600     Mountain View                 \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (415)960-7750     California 94303             _/\\     Travel |