Majordomo & PGP

Here's something that might be of interest.....

Bob

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 12:01:00 -0400
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: PGP'ger-rated Majordomo ready for testing/comments
Sender: [email protected]

I've just finished integrating PGP into Majordomo 1.93.  I would like some
feedback on it's ease of use, functionality etc, so I may improve it before
releasing the code to the Public.  And there's always that doco thing...
Should be ready by months end.

If secure 'domo administration or secure distribution is of interest to you,
send the following commands in an email body to [email protected]:

        help            <-- not the usual stuff.  better read it.
        info pgptest
        info pgpdomo-announce

If you are a PGP user, please subscribe to [email protected].  This is
a PGP protected test list that needs a workout.  I'll spew pieces of my code
to pgptest for people to review.

Any comments, bug reports, oversights, anything (except money), please forward
to [email protected].

Thanks