Re: Netscape 2.0b1J still core dumps on Java

    Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 18:54:58 -0400 (EDT)
    From: Thomas Grant Edwards <[email protected]>

    But looking at the ftp sites, I do see the 20b1J for SunOs4.1.3.
    Yey!

Actually it says 4.1.3_U1.  Does anyone know (a) what's the U1 mean
and (b) if, as I assume, it is an upgrade which the local powers that
be have decided against adopting, should I have any expectation of
this binary working under an older, non-upgraded, 4.1.3?

--
Rick Busdiecker                        Please do not send electronic junk mail!
 net: [email protected] or [email protected]    PGP Public Key: 0xDBD9994D