Re: Certificate proposal

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (David A Wagner) writes:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Jiri Baum <[email protected]> wrote:
>> What you are missing is that you should not say
>> "I want to send my credit card number to Egghead Software"
>> you should say
>> "I want to send my credit card number to 12 34 56 78 9A BC DE F0"

> Why does this sound so much like defining the problem away?

> Maybe I just don't get it...

I agree.  Sending your cc# to a key or an IP address is not what you
want to do.  As a consumer, I want to make sure that I send my cc# to
the merchant I am buying from.

--
Sure we spend a lot of money, but that doesn't mean    |  Tom Weinstein
we *do* anything.  --  Washington DC motto             |  [email protected]