I am looking for a way to create a zombie process

I am writing a paper that, among other things, talks about detecting
zombie processes.  I find that, due to my systematic hunting down and
eliminating of these processes, I no longer have any hanging around for
demonstration purposes.  How embarassing - I don't know how to create
one!

Is there anyone who can give me a simple program or set of commands that
creates a zombie process? Thanks in advance.

--
-> See: Info-Sec Heaven at URL http://all.net
Management Analytics - 216-686-0090 - PO Box 1480, Hudson, OH 44236