Re: Digital Signature Guidelines

On Wed, 18 Oct 1995, Patrick Horgan wrote:

> It seems that your embedded viewer doesn't want to work on my
> UNIX box.  It makes it quite hard to comment on your
> guidlines.  Apparently, from the way you're presenting this you
> have no real desire to get any industry consensus.  Perhaps you
> only want people that use Windows to have an oportunity to comment.
> Mac users and Unix users not welcome.  I find the whole need to
> have yet another viewer annoying.  Haven't you guys heard of
> industry standards?

I had the same annoying experience.  But then I remembered. It's supposed
be that way. They're $%#*& lawyers. :-(  A Pox on their proposal!

I'd tell you the one about the dead snake and the dead lawyer in the
middle of the road, but you've probably already heard it. ;-)

Also Annoyed,

-arc
Arley Carter
Tradewinds Technologies, Inc
email: [email protected]
www: http://www.twinds.com

"Trust me. This is a secure product. I'm from <insert your favorite
corporation or government agency>."