Re: REMINDER: SF Federal Building, Oct 20, 1015AM: Bernstein case

FREE ADVICE WHICH IS IS WORTH JUST WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT:

    john's comment to "dess like a banker" is VERY APPROPRIATE.  Many
bankers have bards and long hair (as long as they do not interface with
front line customers).  The issue is the THE "suit" --and the neatly
combed long beard and preferably ponytailed hair.
    when I controlled big bucks, I couod get through the door of any
swiss banker in Tshirt and jeans --now I wear my "funeral" suit!
    don't "intimidate" the judge with a crowd of anti-social rowdies
(yes, us), and show respect for the judge --the demeanor of both the
protagonists and the "court" influences the judge, and a win at this
level makes sustaining the judgement through appeals significantly less
expensive.