Re: Netscape rewards are an insult

>>   And if the security bug you find is severe as defined by Netscape, and
>>   hasn't been previously found, and can be reproduced by us, we'll write
>>   you a check for $1000.
>
>Ha!  I reported a serious problem to Netscape ten days ago, on Thursday
>the twelfth.  They haven't even returned an answer to my email yet nor
>even acknowledged its receipt.
>
>Yep, I guess that their check is in the mail ....
>
>Alice de 'nonymous ...
Well, maybe if you'd remembered to put a real name on it,
they'd know where to send the check.  And maybe if your
"hacks" were so spectacular, you'd put your real name
on them too...  Now go away, Larry.

>                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.
WTF?
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                [email protected]
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    [email protected]
If you have any problems, address them to          [email protected]