Re: CJR returned to sender

> software. However, I continue to maintain that a badly-printed barcode is
> just a joke, nothing more.)

	Whether the t-shirt is a joke or not is irrelevant. If I shoot
someone, as a joke, that doesn't mean I shouldn't go to jail for it.
Unless the crypto export laws and the laws surrouding CJRs have a
provision for 'jokes', then the return of Raph's properly formed CJR
request seems to me rather, um, illegal?

	The law, in my opinion, is a joke. Does that mean I can ignore
it?

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734