Re: Mark Twain Bank [good news]

Also note that, per a conversation w/Frank Trotter, there are
no minimum balances for those wanting to just establish ECash
accounts. There is also no significant operational difference
between merchant and customer accounts (it's mostly a matter
of fees.) Individuals can set up shops w/personal accounts.

Frank seems to think that he posted an announcement to this
effect to cypherpunks in the middle of the night last night. I
suspect he was tired.

(I'm apparently account number 10; the software should be put
 up for download by Marcel either tonight or tomorrow. He's
 apparently playing squash.)