Was I censored by a sophisticated word parser/key word searcher?

My original plaintext post of Internet control by spooks has still not been
posted. I have made 2 posts since that were posted quickly. Are things
getting BAD!? Could I have fucked up? Do remailers now have a new use?
Should remailers with encryption be used to spread the alarm to the rest of
the Internet? My fellow Cypherpunks with bigger Internet mechanics brains
should check this out. Can the original BLACKOUT post be reposted to other
mailing lists or will it be censored? Check it out! - Beat State! - Gary Jeffers