Re: Radiation Detectors from Aware Electronics

Skip writes:
> So what does this have to do with this mailing list??

Perry recently recommended the use of background-radiation detectors as
good cheap true RNGs. Properly deployed cryptography generally depends upon
excellent PRNGs, or preferably hardware RNGs.

Perhaps you overlooked that rather lengthy thread, Skip ?

-Futplex <[email protected]>