Tim, Perry, it's gettin' real old.

Tim May, Perry Metzger, on the topic of off topic things, I think this
little flame war of yours can be taken offline.  It's getting real old
watching two grown men fling mud at each other.  That's why I don't watch
Presidential debates anymore.  (Although I did enjoy Admiral Stockdale
turning off his hearing aid when Quayle and Gore were bitching at each other.)

This is the last I'll say on the subject.

The wonders of freedom allow me to delete any threads I don't want to read.
And I exercise that right frequently.

Grow up, boys.

Brad