Re: DejaNews all over again--a URL for Usenet Searching

> I figured I'd send this to you as a private note, but then I figured
> this thing really is scary and has a lot to do with anonymity.
> Watch out folks. Litte Brother is saving everything you've ever said on
> usenet. Your old posts just won't go away.

	This is where I step in. ;-)
	DejaNews will soon be putting up a privacy statement where
they refer people to my site if they want privacy. (I haven't cheked,
it may be up there already.)

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734