Re: Timed-release crypto - Proactive security plug

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Timothy C. May wrote:

> At 7:03 PM 11/13/95, Amir Herzberg wrote:
> >> --Tim May
> >>
> >> Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.
> >
> >How do you know that?   :-)
>
> In the past, I have actually gotten warning letters from some of my
> Internet Service Providers saying that my views were inimical to their own
> views. One provider, who shall remain nameless, actually *turned off* my
> access to NetNews until I agreed to post a clarification that the views I
> was expressing were not his views!

And, being personally familiar on the Government's position on many of
the issues discussed here, I can certify that many/most/all of Tim's
views are not the views of the United States government!

EBD

> --Tim May
>
> Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.
> Timothy C. May              | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,

Not a lawyer on the Net, although I play one in real life.
Flame away! I get treated worse in person every day!!