Re: Ecash account

On Fri, 17 Nov 1995 [email protected] wrote:

> So who here is going to use their ecash account to set up a money
> lau^H^H^Hexchange service?

Oh boy.  Not this argument again.  The one that says that if someone
makes "change" that its money laundering.  *Sigh* I suppose it is, if
that's the way you're going to look at it.  On that basis, every time I
go to the corner grocery, I'm "laundering" my money.  So be it.

And I suppose if I put aside a small "nestegg", that then I've got
something to hide as well??

> Ob Cyphernoise: Would Dr Fred, Alice, and any other names LD has set up
> for himself lately please keep the noise limited to email? Please?

I too am tired of LD spoofing me.  But I am not going to actively "deny"
every one of his posts.  It's just not worth it.

Hopefully the people on this list can tell the difference between what I
stand for, and what certain people would like to paint me as standing for.

As I've said, and repeated, my only interests lie in E-cash, and in
removing code from the Internet which opens up security holes.  Software,
like Netscape Navigator and Java.

The rest ... or anything else that someone tries to paint me as "standing
for" is simply juvenile antics.

Alice de 'nonymous ...

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.